They have the ability to tame, train, and command pets, which can be a powerful aid. The power of the Creature Handler lies in the power of their pets, as the profession gives no actual weapons skills or defenses.
This profession requires 106 skill points to master, 43 of which go towards prerequisites.
XP requirements to master, including prerequisites:
- 5,900,000 Creature Handler XP (granted for taming pets, teaching new commands, and killing MOB's with help from pets)
- 156,000 Scouting XP (granted for harvesting creature resources, camping, and successfully using Mask Scent/Conceal)
- Additional Pets
- Max Level of Pets
- Stored Pets
- Taming Vicious Creatures
- Taming Wild Creatures
- Battle Armor Certification
Creature Handlers are the ultimate in combat versatility. While they have no innate combat capabilities of their own they are able to fulfill almost any needed role as long as they have a pet with the necessary abilities.
- Primary Role - Pet Handler
- Secondary Role - Versatility